- Application a) To access specific sections of this Site or order products, all customers are required to complete an online registration form with personal information. This may include your name, gender, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. Additionally, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation to comply with relevant laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing, internal marketing, and communication purposes regarding your order and our site.
- b) When you use our service or visit our site, we automatically receive and record information about your browser and computer, such as your IP address, browser type, language, browsing duration, hardware and software characteristics, and web history.
- c) We may obtain customer identifiable information from business partners through legal means.
- b) If you choose not to use the “faceless shopping or evaluation” feature, ShadowyTreasure will collect your transaction data on the web, including offers, exchange information, and evaluations, among others.
- Disclosure of Personal Information Collected We sell merchandise, not information. Your personal or financial information is not sold, rented, traded, licensed, or disclosed to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we sometimes engage third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely used to assist in their provision of services. For instance, we may provide your name, shipping address, email, and phone number to partners such as DHL and UPS to ensure the delivery of your orders. We may also use relevant customer information to monitor the quality of third-party services.
Similarly, we may need to provide your credit card number to financial services organizations, such as credit card processors and issuers, to process payments. We take utmost precautions to protect the security of your credit card information by utilizing state-of-the-art data encryption (further details are provided in the Data Security section below).
Merger and/or sale of assets: While we typically do not sell, trade, or rent personal information to other companies, it is possible that we might acquire, merge with, or be acquired by another company, or dispose of some or all of our assets. In such cases, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties, including advertising partners.